Entrance policy as of Januari 26th 2022
To visit the museum, everyone 13 years and over has to wear a face mask ánd show a valid QR-code. The QR-code can be shown via the CoronaCheck app or via paper QR-code. As of 14 year and older you also have to be able to show valid identification. Futhermore wearing a face mask is mandatory.
For more information about the CoronaCheck app and (applying for) a paper QR-code we refer you to the website of CoronaCheck.
In the context of organised educational activities there is an exception on showing a valid QR-code for young people up until 17 years old and their supervisors.
As of September 25th 2021, visitors of the museumcafé were already obligated to show a valid QR-code.
We kindly ask our visitors to book a time slot prior to visiting the museum. This allows us to regulate the flow of visitors and ensures a relaxing visit.
If you are not able to purchase your online ticket, please contact us by phone via 070-3585857.
- An e-ticket is valid on the date and time stated above on the e-ticket.
- An e-ticket is your entrance ticket (one e-ticket per person).
- Each e-ticket can be used once.
- Each e-ticket contains a QR-code, which is scanned at the entrance. You can show your e-ticket via a printed document or via
- Do not fold or damage the QR-code (access could by denied).
- You can rebook or cancel your e-tickets via the link in the conformation e-mail.
- Rebooking your ticket to another time is free of charge.
- The costs for cancelling purchased e-tickets are €2,50 per order.
- Rebooking or cancelling is possible until the moment your ticket is valid, after which this option expires.