Museum Beelden aan Zee is closed from the 1st till the 8th of July due to the change of exhibithions.
Entrance policy as of February 25 2022
As of February 25 2022 it is no longer mandatory to show a valid QR-code to visit the museum. In addition, wearing a face mask is no longer mandatory as of Friday February 18.
We like to welcome you to our museum, with or without a reserved time-slot.
We kindly ask our visitors to book a time slot prior to visiting the museum, however this is not mandatory. This allows us to regulate the flow of visitors and ensures a relaxing visit.
If you are not able to purchase your online ticket, please contact us by phone via 070-3585857.
- An e-ticket is valid on the date and time stated above on the e-ticket.
- An e-ticket is your entrance ticket (one e-ticket per person).
- Each e-ticket can be used once.
- Each e-ticket contains a QR-code, which is scanned at the entrance. You can show your e-ticket via a printed document or via
- Do not fold or damage the QR-code (access could by denied).
- You can rebook or cancel your e-tickets via the link in the conformation e-mail.
- Rebooking your ticket to another time is free of charge.
- The costs for cancelling purchased e-tickets are €2,50 per order.
- Rebooking or cancelling is possible until the moment your ticket is valid, after which this option expires.