Purchase your E-tickets for museum Beelden aan Zee:
Please select the number and kind of tickets you would like to purchase (max. 14 per purchase). Discounts are available for parties of 15 or more. To arrange this, please contact Mrs. Wilma Zweers by phone at + 31 (0)70 3585857) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children under the age of 13 visit for free.
Museumcard holders do not need to purchase tickets. Cards can be scanned at the entrance. There is an additional fee of € 2,50.
Click here for details about entrance fees.
- E-tickets are valid for 30 days from choses date. E-tickets can be scanned from mobile phones or tablets, and do not need to be printed.
- E-tickets are non-refundable.
For questions about your ticket purchase please contact us at: email@example.com.
Readings and special events
Tickets for readings and special events can be booked using the following link.
‘Inside Ossip’ by Man van Taal
Known as 'Man van Taal', Hans van der Gaarden invites you on a journey to the inside of Ossip Zadkine´s work. What do you feel with his sculptures? Where do the hands go? What sound resonates in the inside?
- January 27th, February 24th
- 11am - 12pm at the library
- €10 per person (entrance fee to museum not included)
Lecture aan Zee by Emma van Proosdij
Zadkine by the Sea, behind the scenes
- February 10th
- 11am – 12pm at the library
- €5 per person (entrance fee to museum not included)