In line with the national policy regarding the coronavisus museum Sculptures by the Sea applies different house rules. We ask you to read these carefully before you visit the museum.
1. Large bags - such as backpacks - are not permitted. We ask that you leave them at home or elsewhere. We have limited lockers available.
2. Small handbags (measuring up to 21 x 30 cm) are permitted.
3. Please do not come to the museum if you have any of the following complaints: colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, loss of smell, loss of taste, mild cough and / or elevated temperature (from 38 degrees).
4. You should also avoid coming to the museum if someone in your household has a fever or if you have been in contact with someone with a possible Corona virus infection.
5. Kindly always follow the directions and instructions of the museum staff.