1. Online reservations are required to visit the museum. Entry to the museum is only possible with pre-booked tickets.
2. Please keep to your reserved time slot. If you are unable to arrive in time for your timeslot, please cancel your visit, stating your order number, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. A maximum of two people may visit the museum together.
4. Visitors from the same household may visit, up to a maximum of 6 people.
5. The Cloakroom is unfortunately not currently available.
6. Lockers are also not available. We strongly suggest that you do not bring valuable items to the museum.
7. Large bags - such as backpacks - are not permitted. We ask that you leave them at home or elsewhere as there is no possibility of storing them on the museum premises.
8. Small handbags (measuring up to 21 x 30 cm) are permitted.
9. Please keep 1.5 meters distance from both staff and other visitors, whilst inside as well as outside of the museum.
10. While in the museum, you are requested to follow the designated routing through the exhibition area.
11. Please do not come to the museum if you have any of the following complaints: colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, loss of smell, loss of taste, mild cough and / or elevated temperature (from 38 degrees).
12. You should also avoid coming to the museum if someone in your household has a fever or if you have been in contact with someone with a possible Corona virus infection.
13. Kindly always follow the directions and instructions of the museum staff.
To all our visitors: The current advice from the Dutch Government in relation to the coronavirus has meant that we have been requested to update and adjust our visitor guidelines. We trust that you will understand these needs are for the safety not only for yourselves but for the whole museum staff and visitor population. Thank you.