1. Large bags - such as backpacks - are not permitted. We ask that you leave them at home or elsewhere. We have limited lockers available.
2. Small handbags (measuring up to 21 x 30 cm) are permitted.
3. Please keep 1.5 meters distance from both staff and other visitors, inside as well as outside of the museum.
4. Please do not come to the museum if you have any of the following complaints: colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, loss of smell, loss of taste, mild cough and / or elevated temperature (from 38 degrees).
5. You should also avoid coming to the museum if someone in your household has a fever or if you have been in contact with someone with a possible Corona virus infection.
6. Kindly always follow the directions and instructions of the museum staff.
To all our visitors: The current advice from the Dutch Government in relation to the coronavirus has meant that we have been requested to update and adjust our visitor guidelines. We trust that you will understand these needs are for the safety not only for yourselves but for the whole museum staff and visitor population. Thank you.